This year is the year of the ''EARTH OX''

For the snake year...there are strong indications of wealth
and career luck in this year
but because of the
Yi Duo Star it is important thant people under this year implement various remediesor we will not able to benefit from the auspicious energies that surround us.
Display
Drambhala fountain in the southeast of the living room for money luck.
Career snakes should carry
White Dzambhala for upward mobility.

Wear the
9 Eye Dzi for an additional boost in career
and wealth luck.
Snake suffer from weakened life force,
so some snake may find their health rather poor.
Display the
Samantabhadra Buddha in your living rooom as protection.
Invite the
Bejeweled Medicine Buddha into our home for good health.Display the
Heart Sutra Plaque as protection against bad influences.

##############################################################################

9 Eye Dzi
wow...it is nice and helpful for me .....
when me have money me must buy it .....after use may have additional wealth luck ...

But, all thing i won't buy normally, cause too high prices to me, as long as
i have buy what the thing that most for my lover, that enough,
i won't waste money on me...

__________________________________
Who is snake year and hope to remeies luck in this year can try to refer to my note....

0 comments:

Post a Comment